Planning drawings are required in the UK if you proposed to build on land, or change the use of land or buildings… [Read More]

Permitted Development Rights

You can make certain types of minor changes to your house without needing to apply for planning permission… [Read More]

Building Control

Building control drawings are required once planning permission has been granted or the works are built under… [Read More]

Design & Access Statements

Design & access statements (DAS) are compulsory for any development within an area of interest e.g. special… [Read More]

Energy Performance Certificates

Energy performance certificates (EPC) and 2009 SAP calculations are required if you are either selling your home… [Read More]

Structural Calculations

Burlens can undertake all structural works for any proposal, from single beam design to more complicated new builds… [Read More]

Land Registry Plans

At Burlens we can undertake all land registry compliant plans for residential or commercial leasing, land sales and… [Read More]

3D Visualisation

Burlens can produce 3d visualisations to help our clients view their proposal first hand before the more… [Read More]